Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sight to see

I finally visited a couple of popular spots around L.A that I have been wanting to check out for a while. With my friends coming over for the weekend, it was the perfect opportunity to check these off my to-do list.


                                                         The beautiful lights at LACMA.
My outfit for the day.
F21Watch and Macy's Cross Bracelet

 F21 top and tights, UO purse,Steve Madden boots

Large sculpture of my Chinese Zodiac sign. Year of the tiger.


 Walking towards "Angels Knoll"

We took the "Angels Flight" tram up to the top.


and the ever popular "500 Day's of Summer" bench. 

It was another beautiful day in L.A.that inspired me to create a bucket list of all the places I want to visit one day! Any Suggestions...?

No comments:

Post a Comment