Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Copasetic

Coming home from work on a weeknight is always so exciting for me. Not only am I finally out of the office, but I am able to get out of my slacks/boring outfit and put on something fun and stylish. When I came home this night, I found my newest thrift find, home from the dry cleaners. When I bought this blazer, I instantly knew that I loved the color, but I was unsure how to style it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my faux fur wrap peeking out of my drawer and I knew they belonged together.
Bell bottom jeans- Old Navy
Fur wrap- Urban Outfitters
Part of me wants to believe that my mom rocked "psychedelic" outfits like this back in the day...

Tee- Old Navy

Burnt orange blazer-Thrift
Peace and love.
Besides my hat and faux fur I didn't accessorize at all. There was a lot going on and I didn't want to add anything else into the mix.

Let me know what you think! =)
<Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment