Thursday, February 16, 2012

Curls Pearls Pinks & Pleats

This year marks the best Valentines day I have ever had. I hate to sound cheesy but it was! I spent the entire day with the man-friend (aka boyfriend) visiting our favorite creperie,  shopping, sipping coffee, finding chocolate covered strawberries, and of course taking photos along the way. I didn't have an outfit planned,but I was pleasantly surprised with what I came up with for this lovely day! <3
Purse- Aldo

Beige pumps- F21




Mixed pearl necklace- Aldo



My sweet tooth couldn't pass up this delicious looking chocolate covered strawberries.










My usual- Mango, strawberry Nutella and whip cream crepe.




Skirt- Thrifted

 I hope your Valentines day was just as amazing as mine ! =)
<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment