Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jaded



The work weeks are usually too stress filled and busy to really plan out what I'm going to do for the weekend. So, I usually waste the first three hours of every Saturday and Sunday mornings trying to figure this out. If it is like every other typical  weekend, I give up planning fast and then I just try to focus on when my first meal will be . Because lets face it, if a woman doesn't eat, she is not the nicest person to be around!  Luckily, for me (and the bf) the night before, a friend recommended that we try Bottega Louie and we wasted no time to get there.
Street View of Bottega Louie

Loved the pastel/feminine packaging

Macaroon's for days

"Welcome mat"
 
Outfit for the day
Gold bracelets: F21 Cheetah head, BCBG "Blessed", Jessica Simpson



Aldo Purse (gifted from my friend) & F21 Shoes

Favorite "Jade" necklace






Beautiful lavender macaroon boxes

I didn't take any pictures of our meals, but here are some Macaroon's we took home with us.   

 Overall, I enjoyed BL and I am sure I will be back just to try their other desserts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment