Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Half of it

Clutch: Aldo
It's been a while since I have posted. To be honest, I was just lacking some motivation and the time to do so (yeah, I know lame excuse)...Shame on me. Luckily, the other day, I met up with a fellow blogger, who has inspired me to post more often and reminded me of why I started this blog in the first place. 

With that being said, here are some photos that I have been neglecting to share with you all and have been hiding away on my computer. 

Check out my friend Theresa, at her blog at The-habit. I love her photos and of course her beautiful outfits! Show her some love and make sure to follow her as well ! Also, cross your fingers for a collab in the future!
Tights: Zara
Shades:BCBG
Necklace: H&M
Photo Credits:AO
Black & White Blouse F21
Photo Credits:SL.A.
Booties F21

Make-up: Chanel foundation, L'Oreal,Mac,Revlon,E.L.F on the eyes.
I hope you run into something or someone everyday that inspires you to follow your passion!

<3 Stay L.A.

1 comment:

  1. Super chic outfit sweetie! That black/white blouse is hot and fits your perfectly! Gorgeous!

    Thanks for the shout out babe! :)

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete