Thursday, May 31, 2012

HD Launch Party

Below are some photos I took at the HaulerDeals Launch party this past weekend. My beautiful friend Judy aka ItsJudyTime on Youtube invited me to spend some time with her and other YT beauty gurus. Since all of these ladies have so many fans (plus the memorial weekend) the place was packed! I had such a great time catching up with Judy and her husband Benji and meeting/seeing other great people!

Catching up under the cabana with this glowing beauty- Judy. Don't you love her lipstick? It looks wonderful on her!

The event was held at the W Hotel's rooftop club called Drais.

Details inside the cabana.

The party doesn't stop in the elevator! ;)


Took a quick photo with Miss Dulce Candy before she went home to her little man!



I finally got to meet the Dez aka Desired Beauty who looked just as gorgeous in person as she does in this photo!

Dress/Coat are from Zara

One more cheesy mirror photo before we head out! ;)





I had such a great time and I am so thankful that I was able to attend! I hope all of you had a safe and wonderful Memorial weekend!

<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment