Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Melted Memories Changed to Gold

Usually, when I have a big event I am planning to attend, (or in this case events) I stress over what I will wear for weeks and I am never satisfied with my choice, until I have no other options to choose from. 

My hunt for the perfect dress to wear to a co-workers AND a friends wedding almost started as most dress searches go, filled with anxiety and stress. But luckily for me, after visiting one store and three dresses later, I found the ONE.


This dress easily transitioned from a friends outdoor, afternoon wedding and a co-workers indoor, evening wedding.


Double Slit dress- Zara


Shoes, Purse, Necklace- Aldo









This photo was taken on my way to the evening wedding where I did my hair a bit differently.

 
Beautiful view of the city sky lit by the huge moon.



 
Cheers! 
I hope you've enjoyed this post. Let me know if there are any post you would like to see on my blog! 
                                <3Stay L.A.                                  

2 comments: