Friday, June 22, 2012

The other half...

I'm sure it is easily mistaken that the name of my blog is called "StayL.A" because of the city that I live in. But the way I actually came up with it was by combining my name Stacey (Stay) and my sisters name L.A. 
My sister is my number one inspiration when it comes to all things beauty and fashion. She always wore the coolest things before anyone else would and lucky ol' me, I got to borrow her entire closet ( or steal from it as she says.) Same goes for her makeup! I never needed a mirror if my sister was around, because I would just turn to her and just wait for her reaction. Which makes living so far apart so hard on my outfit decision making and of course spending time with her. ;)

Below are a few pictures of when I saw her on mothers day and last weekend from her birthday in San Diego . I know she is reading this right now, so I wanted to dedicate this post to her: my beautiful, sweet, smart and funny older sister ! Thank you for being my best friend for all these years! I love you!
Happy Birthday L.A.


Isn't she lovely?


Being our NORMAL selves!


Her birthday weekend:
Having a fun night out at Fluxx!
Father's day OOTD!

I hope you all have someone in your life that inspires you and provides you with amazing support like my sister does to me! Love ya sister friend <3 StayL.A

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! You and big sis are just lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete