Thursday, July 26, 2012

Viva: Part One

 I recently took a trip to Vegas with my old college roommates and had such a great time. The photos in this post are from our day time shenanigans at Tao Beach Club.  It was our first time taking a trip to Vegas all together, so we were definitely excited! Most of my plans consisted of eating: Earl's Sandwiches, Hawaiian/Filipino food and M Buffet (all of which I did.) But most importantly, I shared all of this wonder summer fun and food with the most amazing group of ladies! <3

OOTD: Bathing suit cover-up :H&M
Morning mimosas before we head out!

Entrance of Tao Beach
With the ladies!

One of my lovely besties <3
View from the bar.
The overpriced gelato was the best way to end the day.
In part two, you will get to see the fun we had later that night! Thanks for reading!

<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment