Thursday, October 18, 2012

Her Light Beams on Me...



 
 This outfit showcases exactly what I love doing with fashion. 
I love to combine old pieces with new accessories, to create a fresh outfit.
My blouse is something I've had in my closet for a few years and could never get rid of. 

A short sleeve white button up is timeless and easy to dress up or down. 
My skirt was thrifted and has such a unique pattern and texture that I loved as soon as I saw it. 
The only new items are my accessories!  


Belt- H&M

Clutch- Aldo

Skirt- Thrift find from Goodwill

Glasses- H&M




Blouse- Forever 21


Shoes- Forever 21







Lipstick- Rebel M.A.C

The next time you feel like you need to change up some old favorites, 
try adding a few new items to freshen up your look and you will be surprised how easy and affordable it is to get a new look on a limited budget!

How do you change up your style without breaking the bank?

<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment