Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smoke filled the room...




I was recently invited to a Fall Fashion Party at Smoke in West Hollywood.
This was such a perfect spot to hold this fashionable party, because the venue itself was so stylish.

When I arrived to the party, the place was filled with such a lively crowd and of course DJ Paper 
who hosted this event, set the mood right, playing such great music throughout the night.
   


During this event, I had the pleasure of meeting quite a few people from the fashion scene as well as other talented Angelinos that were at the event.  I invited a few of my close girlfriends to join in on the fun, which made this night extra special for me!


Pictured below: On the right, is the beautiful Kiki, the CEO and Creative Director of Aria by Kiki, Resort wear who introduced me to her gorgeous line. She just debut her collection at Project Ethos during LA Fashion week a few days before we met.  Looking through her pieces ariabykiki made me super excited for summer!  Definitely look for a post about it soon!
To my left, is the lovely Audra, who also introduced me to Lorna Jane active wear.They have such a pretty workout line, that I can’t wait to try on! I saw a few via facebook, like this tank, that has super cute cutouts in the back and come in so many great colors! I will definitely pick up a few items to wear at the gym or even for dancing at the studio!
Don't let thier calm & composed looks fool you, these ladies definately know how to tear up the dance floor!




This is the handsome DJ Paper who made this night happen!

Follow Mistah Papes here
These are a couple of my friends from college that came out to party with me!


Necklace-H&M Shoes-Guess Purse-Aldo




With the stunning ladies of Twink-Photography

With DJ Paper looking oh so dapper!


If you're wondering who styled up DJ Paper, you can thank Manuel of EkqualityStyleHause for suiting him up!

Fellas doing some touch ups!

  
Overall I had such a great time meeting so many talented individuals at this event! 
I have to say that DJ Paper put together a fun and successful Fall Fashion Party! 
 I can’t wait till the next!

A HUGE thank you goes out to my talented friend Brad Demonteverde who took these amazing photos for me so I can share with all of you!!

<3 Stay L.A.
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun night! Hope to see you again soon Stacey!

    ReplyDelete