Thursday, November 29, 2012

Fall in Love... & fashion video


I'm so excited to share with all of you my very first fashion video, featuring a Fall outfit I styled for a day out to lunch at a winery . It was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for an outfit consisting of a simple blouse and tights. It definitely got colder towards the end of our visit, so luckily I was prepared with a light scarf and jacket to throw on to keep me warm. 

Please watch and share my video below!
 I appreciate the love and support I get from my followers, friends and family for my love for fashion ! 
You have all inspired me and gave me the courage to even create this blog and now my very first fashion video! I would love to hear your feed back so please comment, rate and subscribe to my channel! 




Scarf- H&M
Blouse-Hanjiro (Japan) Find a similar one Here

Booties- Zara
Jacket- Zara
Tights- Zara
Bracelets- Macy's (Cross) Kimski Makes (Skulls)
<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment