Monday, November 12, 2012

Hanging on...

  
I hardly ever hang on to new items after I buy them. I'm the type to pop the tags as soon as I get home and take my new purchases out to play. But for some reason this black, lace, peplum skirt was hiding in my closet, tags and all for about a year now. 

When the whole peplum craze started, I remembered that I had this skirt; and I was glad that I hung onto it. I finally figured out how to pair it, and this was actually the first time that I wore it out. I decided to keep it simple for its debut and paired it with this black and white shirt for an early dinner out at Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica.
  



Peplum Skirt- Forever 21


Black and White shirt & Necklace- H&M
Booties- Zara Find similar ones here
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
<3 Stay L.A.

1 comment:

  1. I love your skirt... The boots are also so cute. Well done and put together.

    visit my blog for a chance to win yourself a corset or any other under garment for Vedette

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete