Monday, November 5, 2012

L.A. Fashion Week- Part One


By chance a girlfriend of mine invited me to this years LA Fashion week. I was able to snap a few photos while I was there and I met some great people too! 
I was super excited to attend because this was my very first fashion week experience and my first time inside of the beautiful Vibiana. I always drove by this venue and wondered what it looked like inside.
Me & my beautiful friend Crystal
The venue- Vibiana
Everyone mixing and mingling before the next show starts
Excuse the blurry photo, I was excited to be inside!
Cedric the Entertainer during his interview before the show
The host Reymond Villasenor
The first show I watched was Quynh Paris


Photographers were going wild when she walked down the runway! I think everyone loved that hair!


cell phones in the air capturing the pieces at the show








Interview with the designer after the show
With the stunning,  Dia Davis Miss USA Contestant 2013
Watching the talented dancers introduce the next show!
With Kaz, the owner of  Voce Haircare who I had the pleasure of meeting and sitting next to at my 2nd show!
I love this pink jumper!
The beautiful models wearing ASH Haute Couture



 Overall, my first LAFW was amazing! Thanks to my friend Crystal, for inviting me to the event! If it wasn't for her I would have never been able to attend! Also, a huge thanks to Kaz of Voce Haircare, for making my experience even more memorable by inviting me to sit front row; allowing me to catch all of the action from the best seats in the house! 

My next post will be featuring my 2nd day at LAFW, where I caught the last show and even had a chance to sneak backstage!
<3 Stay L.A.

1 comment:

  1. Looks and sounds like you had a great time babe! Loved the outfit and looking forward to hearing more from LAFW! :) Awesome recap!

    xxTheresa

    ReplyDelete