Tuesday, November 6, 2012

L.A. Fashion Week- Part Two


(Via instagram @StayLA)
 The second show I attended was the last show of L.A. Fashion Week. 
Furne One definitely lived up to the saying. "save the best for last." This was by far my favorite show and by the reaction of the crowd when he walked down the runway, I think EVERYONE loved it as much as I did. 

Furne One is a designer originally from the Philippines, which only makes me love his designs even more! As a Filipina, it makes me proud to see his success not only in the Filipino community, but throughout the fashion world. The introduction video to his show included clips from music videos and runway shows  around the world featuring his work, where he dressed many celebrities in his pieces . His clients range from Jeniffer Lopez, Shakira to Katy Perry, just to name a few.

Over all it was a pleasure to witness his show at L.A. Fashion week and even more so, getting the chance to go backstage to get up close and personal with the garments!
Arriving at the Vibiana
DJ Paper back at it again !

Checking out all the fashion around me!
Waiting patiently in the middle of the madness, for the show to start!
Snapped a quick photo with the lovely fellow blogger, Rachael! Thanks for day one!
Look at her moves!
Super dramatic ending! My FAVORITE part of the show
The brilliant designer and owner of Amato Haute Couture- Furne One
Everyone going crazy for designer Furne One. Much deserved standing ovation!

Quick photo before heading backstage!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=a9bc6cd265&view=att&th=13ad7f7cd2cbd31f&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_gCYdZltDebg0rsu4Famv0&sadet=1352243381008&sads=PUL-qhSDVIE17MDVW_2PDW3xubw
The amazing pieces backstage, hanging right in front of me!!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=a9bc6cd265&view=att&th=13ad7fa58418f664&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_gCYdZltDebg0rsu4Famv0&sadet=1352243531945&sads=vDD9t9MtCpj8yTwojZ2u9U1ragY
Great things do come in pretty packages! I loved how the garment bags were just as fabulous as the clothes inside!
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=a9bc6cd265&view=att&th=13ad7fbb70ec685b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_gCYdZltDebg0rsu4Famv0&sadet=1352244876373&sads=0-eiZlQ2gGL4yGI2gCuQSPFQ6zA
Last photo before they packed it all up! Props to the hard workers backstage!
Found my talented friend JV Samson backstage at the Furne One Show!
After party at The Roxbury with my girls! Where I had the chance to FINALLY meet the beautiful Stephanie and Jordan!

I cannot wait until the next LAFW begins! I hope that next time I will be able to attend every show, so I can share the experience with all of you!

<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment