Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Move. Nourish. Believe.



Move, nourish, believe. These three words are simple enough, but the importance of incorporating all three of them into our lives, is something we may easily forget during these hectic times. 
That is why these three words are the core philosophy of founder Lorna Jane Clarkson's, women's active line, Lorna Jane. Which strives to share this philosophy and remind women of the importance of a healthy lifestyle that involves: moving, nourishing and believing. 

I was recently invited to the grand opening event of a Lorna Jane store in Sherman Oaks and had the chance to learn more about the Lorna Jane Company and all that the brand encompasses. Lorna Jane encourages woman to "Move your body everyday, Nourish from the inside out and Believe anything is possible." I couldn't agree more that these core values, are so vital in becoming the most healthy and beautiful you!
  
During my visit I was lucky enough to have some one on one time with the Manager Rosa (pictured right) and Assistant Manger Sarah (pictured left) who educated me more on the brand, the founder and also introduced me to the amazing new pieces from the Lorna Jane collection!

One of my favorite pieces in the store: Find the Natasha jacket here.
Tried it on in pink
And in Grey
Store Manager Rosa picked out this cute purple outfit with laser cut details on the leggings!
I feel in love with this amazing jacket! Find the Chance Excel Hoodie here.
 Pictured below are more of my favorite pieces from the store. The amazing thing about everything in the Lorna Jane collection is that not only can it  be worn while working out at the gym, it is cute enough to wear out while running errands or even incorporated with other items in your closet that you already have, and worn on a daily basis!

On top of the great styles that are available, the quality is what really impressed me about Lorna Jane! I feel like any other active wear clothing that I've owned wears out so quickly because the lack of quality. And I don't know about you, but I don't want to walk around with holes in my workout tights!  
Rest assured you're paying for not only great looking clothes, but pieces that will last a very long time!


The laser cut details in this Devine Excel Tank really showcases the attention to detail put into each piece!

After trying on a few pieces from the store, it is so apparent that each piece is created for women by a woman and highlights the greatest parts of a woman's figure. I find that when you approach design from first hand experience and personal knowledge like Lorna Jane has, the product is incomparable to anything else out there.


Free Shakeology samples at the event we're delish
"Never give up" leggings not only to inspire you, but everyone else working out around you!
Photo of the beautiful Founder- Lorna Jane Clarkson in her book

You must read the story of how Lorna Jane first began. It's so inspiring! Read more here!


The book includes tasty , healthy recipes!
I loved the mix of purples and pinks on this wall!
Sara  posing next to the great neon green collection where her top can be found!
Another happy customer checking out the collection!
Sara and Rosa showing off their Lorna Jane Leggings!
One of the beautiful customers at the event trying on some cute pieces! Find her top Here! 
I hope you all get a chance to check out the great products that Lorna Jane has to offer and  get a chance to see the quality of these pieces in person! 

<3 Stay L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment