Friday, February 1, 2013

Top of my list...

 
High-Low Floral Skirt


Rose gold watch





Puppies wanted to make an appearance (right) Doubie (left) Dorkie


My brothers pup Dorkie posing for the camera!


The cutest thing on this planet... my niece <3


Steve Madden Wedges


 

Last spring, one of the most amazing things happened to me... I finally became an Tita (Aunt)!
With so many life changes happening in the past 3 months, I felt like I haven't seen her in such a long time and I just had to see her cute face

So I drove out to spend time with her and my family last weekend and she (like always) brought the biggest smile and this time.. tears to my face! She said her first word which is "WOW" in front of me and tears just came pouring out of my eyes! I'm such a sucker for cuteness.

I have always loved babies, ever since I was small, I remember always wanting to be around them, play with them etc. but the love I have for this little cutie, is like nothing else I have ever had! 
She is definitely the biggest blessing in my life and can't wait to see her grow up. 

There are so many things I am thankful for and she is definitely on the top of that list.

<3
Stay L.A. 


1 comment: