Thursday, March 21, 2013

Style Fashion Week: Day 1


    So here we are again, at Style Fashion Week in Los Angeles! The event was held at the Vibiana in Downtown L.A. This year was a little different for me, because I was invited backstage and front row by VoCe Haircare to give you all a behind the scenes look at Style Fashion Week!
 During the first night I had so much fun! It was great to run into old faces again, like my talented friend DJ Paper. He was spinning the entire week... before, after and in between each show.. never disappointing!

 Here I am with Kaz, the owner of VoCe haircare...just about to take our seats before the show begins, both eager to see the fashion and the hair on the runway!
  One of the things I look forward to at all fashion shows are the intros. I love the mood that the opening musicians or dancers set as they open a show. The Ina Soltani show began with a beautiful ballerina gracing the runway in all black.
 
The models rocked sleek high top buns just as the ballerina did in the intro, which was the inspiration behind their hair. If you are interested in how to achieve this ballerina sleek look, make sure to follow VoCe Haircare on Facebook and Twitter where you can be the first to know when they will be featuring some tips on how to accomplish these looks and many more hairstyles with their products from Style Fashion Week!

This dress was definitely a crowd favorite from the collection and the sleek top bun was perfect for this look!







 
Designer Ina Soltani taking the stage for her applause.
After the show, I spotted Johnny Anastacio aka JohnnyFab from Kimora: House of Fab, in the audience that night! Such a nice guy and oh so stylish!
Photo Credits: Brad Demonteverde
 
Overall, day one at Style fashion Week was fun... seeing old friends and making new ones, always makes for a good night. Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more updates of my experience at Style Fashion Week! I can't wait to share everything I saw!

<3 Stay L.A.

2 comments:

  1. Stacy, you look great! Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Jason! Thanks for reading! Btw I hope you're doing well!

      Delete