Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Style Fashion Week: Day 2

 
 I have even more photos and fun to share with you from Style Fashion Week read on to see it all!

 For my 2nd day at the SFW I took my seats with the other VoCe guests to watch the XCVI show.
 




  As you can see this XCVI (1996) is a more causal everyday line for women. These designs are very California cool and laid back. It was refreshing for me to see how comfortable each model looked wearing these pieces. Nothing too fussy or overly dramatic about these clothes. They clearly focused on easy to wear clothing, that women can wear from day to day, while still looking great.
One of my favorite pieces , is this lace top.  Seeing this made me excited for the Spring and Summer. I could really see myself wearing this to all the festivals that happen during this time of the year or any fun outdoor festivities with a pair of shorts for a delicate and feminine look. It really stood out to me and I made sure to let designer Lilia know of it when I spoke with her back stage after the show!

From acid washed jeans ( as seen above) to detailed patterned pants ( as seen below) XCVI took some of the most loved basic pieces of a women's closet such as : Jeans, knits and tops and perfected them. It was apparent that these designers are familiar with some of the everyday clothing concerns we all face, making sure to provide the solutions for us. Each top was long enough to cover in the back, every jean was cut to accentuate a real women's body while keeping the stretch in the jean so you can actually move around in them! Attention to detail like this makes all the difference to me!

Her collection really acknowledged the need of comfort and style in women's wear and this collection definitely provided the perfect solution! What?!? Clothes that are cute, comfortable and functional??This can't be true!! Well ladies... it is! 

Designer Lilia
Photos by Brad Photo

There is still more photos and fun to share from day 2 so please subscribe to be the first to see it all! Just a little hint for the next post ladies...BOY oh BOY are you in for a treat ;)

<3
Stay L.A.




No comments:

Post a Comment