Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thanks...

Thanks...

Sometimes we don't say it enough or even say it in time. Other times we think we deserve more & at times a little less. But in the end it's always best to give it. As I mentioned in my previous post (here) sometimes we come across hurdles that we aren't prepared for. But through our struggles we will grow and learn! The most important thing to do is to keep focused on the positive to get you through it all. 


I'm sure there are times I forget to do it, but I try my best to acknowledge people in my life that have helped me through my struggles. Showing appreciation is so important in life but most importantly during times of struggle. 

No one that has even an ounce of success has let a day go by without giving thanks. Because I believe the most successful people are those that know how to ask for help when they need it and appreciate those who are helping them during the most difficult times of their journey. 




Every time I face adversity or come across a stressful or difficult time, I stop to remember all of those people that are there for me and keep me going! Those are the people that have helped me achieve my goals, even if they didn't realize it!

I'm so thankful for all the people that have inspired me to be a better person & that have helped me throughout all of my endeavours , through their actions, or through their advice or even just their presence. 





Take time to recognize & thank the people that are helping you along your journey. A simple text saying thank you or just a sincere thanks the next time you see them, can go a long way! 

Thank you for reading this post! It means so much to me!

<3 Stay L.A.

Chambray Shirt- LEI
Stripe Sweater- Forever 21
White shorts- Mossimo
Sunglasses-BCBG Generation
Shoes- Aldo

|| Photography by Chriselle Lim||

[Find links to similar pieces below]


2 comments:

  1. This came out amazing!! LOVE this outfit! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're sooooooo beautiful! I love that outfit! Steve Madden's Realove would also have been incredible for this look!

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete