Saturday, July 6, 2013

After...

It's been a long time coming, 2 1/2 years to be exact since I last cut my hair. There was a few reasons why I waited so long to cut my hair , and the list would be longer than my mane if I told you.
The last time I cut my hair I was just beginning my corporate job & finally had the money to spend on a great hair cut. Somehow the stars aligned and I found Jesse who gave me the best hair cut of my life. I loved how the cut turned out...so much so that I never wanted to go to anyone else... ever again. Hence why I haven't cut my hair for so long. 

 In my last post here you can really see how long my hair is! I was getting sick of getting tangled in my own web of hair or getting stuck because someone was sitting on it. Also, I was finding it hard to do anything to my hair besides buns, braids & twists to keep it tamed as I mentioned in this post here.
So once again the stars aligned for me and Jesse had an availability & I jumped at the chance to be in his chair again. I'll admit I was nervous... but I remembered how in love I was last time and it eased my nerves.

This is such a huge change for me so granted I took many photos, apologies in advance for all the scrolling!








 I will be posting more photos from my visit to the Johnathan & George Salon in my next post, where I will be sharing more about my experience at the salon!

 <3 Stay L.A.

Chambray shirt- H&M
Bandeau top- Forever 21
Skirt- American Apparel
Shoes- H&M

|| Photography by: AO||

[Find links to similar pieces below]






7 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with your hair cut! I recently just chopped off 10+ inches two days ago even though I didn't receive much support from my followers or friends. I guess people take the "long hair don't care" lifestyle too seriously. But I'm so glad I'm not the only one who decided to make the chop! You've inspired me! So glad we can kind of begin our shorter-haired journey together! xo
    Amber
    www.libertydeniedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber, that's awesome that you cut off your hair! I support you 100% if it's something you wanted and you are happy that's all that should matter! It's so amazing that you said I inspired you in some way! It truly warms my heart and makes me smile! And yes we are on this journey together =) I would love to see your before and after! If you have instagram tag me!! @StayLA!! <3

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks amazing! That outfit is so cool! You turned from pretty to very sexy xD

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet sweet comment! Thank you girl!! <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Love the cut and I really like this outfit~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! It's such a change for me!! For one I never wear crop tops and two I've never had this hair cut! ;) I appreciate your comment and love!! <3

      Delete
  4. such a pretty look... very 60's
    Are you interested in we following each other?? Please check out my blog and let me know:)
    hugs:)

    fashionalatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete