Friday, December 20, 2013

Ready or not...




Dress -ASTR [on SALE/ Jacket-[Similar on SALE]/Purse- Aldo/ Shoes- Zara [Similar on SALE]

Currently, I'm at home sick battling a mild cold for the past week as I mentioned on Instagram. Although I've been sick these past few days, me along with the rest of the team who are also battling colds, have managed to go into the office this week to finish the last of the projects and things before the new year. 

But before the year ends, there is still Christmas and New Years to celebrate. Which I've been seriously avoiding. All month long I've been changing the station every time a  Christmas song would play and dodging any type of decorating. And as bad as it sounds, all the gifts on  my list are still not checked off . I think it's partly due to the fact that I wasn't ready for any of it, nor was I ready to end this year. But now that it's a little less than a week away till Christmas,  I think I've come to terms and I have finally put up my mini tree and began blasting the only Christmas music I enjoy ( a mix of *N Sync & Mariah.) I'm  finally looking forward to spending quality time with my family and friends.

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Holiday.

<3 Stay L.A.

Photography: Jessica Whitehead 



7 comments:

  1. Happy holidays! I think 2013 was a crazy year for everyone and I wasn't ready for year end as well. But just go with the flow <3 Hope your 2014 to be magic and full of dreams coming true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the motivation Loma! Appreciate you stopping by too!

      Delete
  2. Your dress is amazing! You look stunning in it.

    xx Cissy
    idreamofbunnies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cissy thanks girl!! Hope to see you back here soon!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit my dear I love your dress and the shoes is a perfect touch

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete