Monday, January 13, 2014

Downtown Discovery...



I find comfort in things I can count on, like a cozy oversized sweater. It's something you will catch me in when the temperature hits anywhere under 70. If I could, I'd love to stock up on these and live in cozy sweaters, but since the weather in L.A. is mostly warm and sunny, I like to find a few affordable options for those rare winter days. And this is one I recently found.







Speaking of comfort, this year I want to jump out of my comfort zone and discover new places. I'm quite guilty of making lists of places I'd love to visit, but very rarely make the time to actually do so. Luckily, my friend/photographer Jessica suggested we go to The Last Bookstore, which has been on my list for quite sometime. This is one of her favorite places to frequent on her free time, so she was the perfect tour guide. Jessica took me around to her favorite areas of the library; like this room filled with books for just $1. Everything from old childhood favorites that we read in school, to books that were once a part of someones personal collection.  We even found some old family photos sandwiched between some of the pages. Something I really enjoyed discovering. 


I'm so glad that Jessica helped me check this off my list. Definitely, a new favorite spot for me. Thanks again Jess!


Sweater- H&M [Similar on SALE] Jeans- [Similar on HERE] Purse- Sole Society

Make sure to check out  my favorite tour guide and photographer's work [HERE] and a few
Comfy knits I hand picked, all under $30. You can wear them alone, or as a layering piece if you live in colder areas:



<3 Stay L.A.





1 comment:

  1. You are just beautiful my love...Love love your pictures.

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete