Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What You Seek...



"What you seek is seeking you" - Rumi







   
Photography: Jessica Whitehead

Lately I've been uncovering new things about myself and how I want to live my life. 
I haven't realized until recently that I've neglected to take care of myself and my happiness, often putting myself last.

Now that I've realized this, I decided to make a change. For a while I didn't know where to start or  even how I was going to accomplish this heavy task. Honestly I'm still figuring that all out. But I knew that taking any small action would have to make some kind of change. 

Currently, I am doing a lot of reflecting, praying, learning and thinking about what I'm really supposed to be doing and what my calling is. Because I believe that fulfilling your life's purpose is where true happiness lies. Whether that's done by removing things from my life or removing myself from situations that are stopping me from being happy. I'm consciously choosing to do more of what fills my soul and lifts my spirits.  This is what I'm focused on right now. 

One of the other things I've been working on and that makes me happy is my new job. I've been immersed in it and spending most of my time on that. Hence the lack of attention on my blog. Which is something I will be working on more often.

I hope you're having a great week and that you're seeking out things in you're life that make you happy!

Stay L.A.
Instagram @StayLA |Twitter @StayLAStyle


outfit DETAILS
 Faux Leather Jacket- H&M [ Similar HERE]/Top- H&M [Similar HERE] /Leggings- Zara [ Similar HERE]/ Shoes- Zara/ Lipstick- Rebel by M.A.C

shop SIMILAR PIECES




4 comments:

  1. This looks is gorgeous! I love each and every piece. It's good that you're reflecting on your life and what you truly want. I believe if you truly know yourself you will know what makes you happy and what doesn't.

    http://love-your-ego.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes! This look is urban and chic!

    http://tsizesmall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! such great style <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep blogging, you're beautiful inside and outside!

    -Kris

    ReplyDelete