Monday, July 20, 2015

Gloom


Moto Jacket- Zara /Sweater-Vintage/Skirt- H&M/ Boots- Aldo

The small amount of rain and gloom we experienced in SoCal this past weekend has me missing the cooler Fall season. A combination of sweaters, moto jackets and boots are my pieces of choice and an outfit like this is most likely what you'd find me in.

A few months back I had the chance to shoot with a friend of mine Erich Chen- talented photographer,jet setting world traveler and such a fun guy to be around. So it was awesome catching up and having the opportunity to shoot with him. 

I posted a couple of sets from the session we had together in my previous posts that you may remember (Bigger Than Fear & If/Then.) I'm not sure why I haven't already, but I wanted to share another set from that session. 

photographer: Erich Chen

I have much more content I'm working on to share with you. Including more from my recent shoot with Erich. So keep checking back because I plan on posting three times a week on Monday's ,Wednesday's & Friday's. 

Find me on:



Moto Jacket- Zara (Similar) /Sweater-Vintage (Similar)/Wrap Skirt- H&M (Similar)/ Boots- Aldo



2 comments:

  1. Love your leather jacket!! :)
    XO Janina
    http://janinafran.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is seriously something I've been wearing every week ( even on summer nights) since I got it. I can't help it haha!

      Delete