Monday, July 27, 2015

Soar








I've shared a couple of photos on Instagram wearing this makeup look and had a few people ask me about my lipstick, including my mom & sister L.A. (who both thought I was trying to keep it a secret lol.) 

Before finding this color I had been on the hunt for a matte natural lipstick for the longest time but I didn't find anything I was in love with, until I stumbled upon "Soar" lipliner my MAC. This has been my go to lip color for about 6 months now. I was surprised that it was the perfect consistency to use alone all over my lips without drying them out. 


Before applying this lip liner I make sure to moisturize my lips with Burt's Bees Lip Balm. Then I line and fill them with Soar by MAC




Get the look:




Outfit Photography: Marissa Hope

Huge thanks to my friend and fellow blogger Marissa Hope for taking these photos. Make sure to check out here posts HERE. 

Top- F21 (Similar)/Denim- ON / Shoes- Aldo (Simiar)/Clutch- Mango (Similar


2 comments:

  1. Loveee the neckline of this shirt!! Obsessed with these styles lately :)
    XO Janina
    http://janinafran.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janina! As soon as I saw it, that was the first thing that caught my eye! Thanks for commenting! <3

      Delete