Saturday, April 30, 2016

I Shine You Shine











Sometimes I get caught up in all of the things I don't want to be, the things I dislike or the things I don't want in my life. I end up concentrating on all of the negative, that I'm quickly taken to a place where I lose sight of myself. I overlook the good that I'm surrounded by and the greatness within me, that I even forget what drives me. 

Luckily, I have friends and family that I can turn to and pull me out of the moments where I find myself in a funk. A few weeks ago, one of my best friends recommended a book to me that helped me through one of those times. This book helped him get back on track during a slump he was having. I immediately dove right in & finished the book in a couple of days. It was exactly what I needed to get me refocused. 

My attention turned back to all of the positive things I have going on. It reminded me to have faith in myself & reconnect with my spirituality. Rather than wasting time doubting myself- I remembered to live each day for the passions I want to pursue without hesitation . 

If you're feeling the same as I was or know someone that could use some advice to help realize their greatness, I'd highly recommend this book. I've already recommended this book to a few of my friends & family so I thought that I'd share the wealth with all of you.  

Get your copy (or two) HERE:


I plan on ordering an extra copy to have on hand. Hopefully I can pass on the goodness to help someone else see their light, like my friend did for me.

"I Shine, You Shine."

Outfit Details & Similar Pieces:
Top (Similar)/ Slacks- Zara (Similar)/Heels- Aldo (Similar)/Sunglasses- Aldo (Similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment